Disability support and access

Homerton has a Disability Liaison Officer who works as a member of the Tutorial Office. You can contact the Disability Officer to complete an assessment form and discuss any reasonable adjustments to support you and your time in College.

The University also has a Disability Resource Centre (DRC). This has a range of information for offer holders, building accessibility guides for those students already in Cambridge, how to get funding and general FAQs.


Latest from The Homersphere

View all