Our work with Scotland
Virtual Information Seminar Series
Our new Information Seminar Series is designed to inform prospective applicants about the University of Cambridge. This series is being delivered by Pembroke, Homerton, and Emmanuel Colleges. Students in S5 and S6 who are currently attending a state school will benefit from a number of live online sessions that will:
- Provide an insight into the University, so students get an idea if we might be the place for them
- Include information about personal statements, interviews, and super-curricular activities, enabling students to maximise their chances of applying successfully
- Give the opportunity to speak to Scottish students who currently attend the University of Cambridge
- Thursday 2nd September 2021: 'Why Cambridge?' (S5 & S6)
- Thursday 9th September 2021: 'The Cambridge Application Process Explained' (S6)
- Thursday 10th February 2022: 'Things to know about applying to an English University' (S5)
- Thursday 15th June 2022: 'The Cambridge Application Process Explained' (S5)
To sign-up to take part in this programme, please complete the online application form by clicking here
The University of Cambridge is represented at regional higher education (HE) fairs and UCAS Conventions across the UK.
- Edinburgh: 6th September 2022
- Glasgow: 13th September 2022
The Clydeside Project
- The team at the Clydeside Project pair applicants at Scottish state-schools and colleges with current Oxbridge undergraduates, to help them achieve their university potential
The Cambridge Scottish Society
- The Cambridge Scottish Society was founded in 1936 and aims to stimulate interest in Scottish traditions, life and culture, and to support worthy charities. Scottish social events are also held for students to get involved with.
Are you a teacher from Scotland?
We'd love to work with you and your school! Get in touch with Lindsay, our Schools Liaison Officer, to discuss what support she can offer yourself and your students, and check out our upcoming visits and events.